When I photograph a wedding I am not shy about snapping hundreds and hundreds of photos. And the best part is that you get to keep them! With every wedding package I offer you get to own all of your high-resolution images. I call them Digital Negatives.
Here are some of the features your Digital Negatives will include:
- All photos in high resolution format
- All photos in a second version in low-res format for easy viewing and sharing online etc.
- Photos are un-watermarked
- Images are all delivered on a high quality USB drive and packaged in a personalized presentation box
You own “full personal use rights” with your images. This means that you have the right to use them for your own purposes in any way you can imagine, such as:
- Making your own prints either at home or with a photo lab
- Sharing them online with consumer photo sharing sites like Shutterfly, Flickr, etc.
- Making your own books with online bookmakers such as Blurb, etc.
- Using them for your own scrapbooking
- Sharing them on your own social media networks like Facebook, Twitter , etc.
Your Digital Negatives are a great asset to have and I am happy to include them with my photography services at no extra charge!